DIN Handbooks and book series
Huge savings: Standars collections at a low price
Beuth's DIN Handbooks provide collections of standards in English on a specific topic at an extremely low price. A further 200 DIN Handbooks in German are also available.
- Full texts of all documents in a handy A5 size.
- The latest DIN Handbooks are also available as eBooks.
- Considerable savings over purchases of individual standards.
Search for DIN Handbooks
Practical information for all sectors
Beuth Verlag is also your source for technical information going "beyond" the technical rules.
- Explanation of standards content
- Guides to the application of standards
- Practical examples
- Useful background information
- Comparisons between technical rule collections
Some of our book series:
Short but sweet: All the information you need in a handy DIN A6 format, containing tables, glossaries, etc. on topics such as steel names, mechanical fasteners, non-ferrous material grades, tourism...
Many Beuth Pockets are bi-lingual (German / English).
Practical aspects of standardisation are explained in an easy-to-understand manner. Checklists and guidelines help users apply standards in their day-to-day working environment.