The implementation of the Gaussian filter for Dimensional Metrology
Basics, algorithms and C code
Publication date 2012-01
1. Edition, 84 Pages, A5, Paper covers
This publication deals with the digital implementation of the Gaussian filter and the estimation of the occurring errors.
It suggests solutions for keeping these errors to a minimum, and also gives algorithms for the implementation of the Gaussian filter.
- Specification of the Gaussian filter
- Implementation by discrete convolution
- Using the discrete Fourier transformation
- Truncation effects
- Sampling effects
- Notes concerning the implementation
- Reference algorithms
ISBN 978-3-410-22206-4 |
eBook ISBN 978-3-410-22208-8 | Order-No. 22208