Japanese Steel Grades - Japanische Stahlsorten
Comparison of Japanese steel grades with steel designations according to EN and DIN
Publication date 2012-01
1. Edition, 226 Pages, 21 x 10,5 cm, Paper covers
This handy Beuth Pocket compares Japanese steel grades with European grades in a series of tables giving the relevant designations and material numbers. Being bilingual (German-English) this practical reference work will help users communicate at an international level.
Increasing international cooperation and economic interaction between Japan and Europe makes this comparison of Japanese and European steel grades an indispensable tool.
In response to the increasing significance of the Japanese steel market for Europe, the German Committee of Standards Users (ANP) at DIN decided to prepare this reference tool comparing Japanese and European steel grades.
This pocket is based on data drawn from German, European and Japanese Standards, as well as from material data sheets provided by the German and European steel industry.
- Publisher and classification of Japanese Standards
- Classification and designation system for Japanese standards for steel grades and magnetic steel sheets
- Overview of JP standards according to steel products
- JP steel names
- Listed by JP standards in alphanumerical order
- EN steel names
- DIN steel names
- EN DIN steel names
- JP steel grades
All cited standards are available from Beuth Verlag.
ISBN 978-3-410-21995-8 |
eBook ISBN 978-3-410-21996-5 | Order-No. 21996