Beuth Standards Solutions
Beuth provides easy access to German, European and international standards
As the publisher of DIN, Europe's largest standardization body, we provide digital access to German standards as DIN standards and VDI standards as well as European and a multitude of international standards.
We also create intelligent standards management solutions for the world's businesses and professionals, including research and academic organizations and trade associations. Our information portfolio comprises expert commentary literature, which we publish as ePubs eBooks, iBooks, apps – and of course as print books.
Innovation is the driving force behind our publishing programme and we make finding excellent solutions for your daily standard-related workflow our business.
BEUTH AT A GLANCE:
- 2014 Revenues: 61.5 Million EUR
- Over 650,000 titles ready to ship or download
- More than 150,000 customers worldwide
- Subsidiary of DIN, the German Institute of Standardization
What we can do for you
As one of the leading publishers for technical business media in Europe we place great importance on providing the highest standard of service to all our customers.
- We offer access to more than 650,000 German, European and international standards
- We provide expert English translations of German DIN standards
- We supply quality standards for all key industry sectors worldwide
- We tailor standard management solutions according to your needs
- We offer network licenses for German standards and a variety of international standards
Access to specialized content from all over the world
In addition to our DIN, EN and ISO standards, we can provide you with a multitude of standards of renowned European and international standards bodies – within minutes.
Take advantage of our close contacts with over 200 standard-setters and publishers from across the world – we will provide you with the documents you need so that you can concentrate on what you do best: your business.
Beuth is certified to the quality standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Help protect the environment and save valuable time by switching to electronic invoicing. It’s easy, register now.
Any questions? Our customer service on
+49 30 2601-2759 is there to help.