CSA Group – Internationally-recognized Competence
Standards from CSA Group, a Canadian Standards Development Organization are now available for purchase from Beuth.
CSA Group is an independent, not-for-profit member-based association dedicated to advancing safety, sustainability and social good. As an internationally-accredited standards development and testing & certification organization, CSA Group also provides:
- Consumer product evaluation
- Education & training services
For nearly a century, CSA Group delivers confidence and peace of mind to manufacturers, retailers, code authorities and consumers around the world. The CSA certification mark appears on billions of products around the world.
As one of the largest Standards Development Organizations in Canada, CSA Group has developed and maintained standards in the following areas:
- Business Management
- Construction & Engineering
- Environment & Climate Change
- Healthcare & Medical Devices
- Infrastructure & Public Works
- Manufacturing & Industrial Equipment
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Public & Community Safety