Order quickly and easily now.
The Japanese Standards Association (JSA) is Japan's standardization institute and publisher of internationally significant standards. In addition to numerous Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS) and other publications, the JSA regularly publishes JIS Handbooks. The latest, up-to-date editions of JIS Handbooks can always be ordered quickly and simply from us.
JIS Handbooks are comprised of all Japanese Industrial Standards that are valid and in force, divided into the following areas:
- Ferrous Materials & Metallurgy I
- Ferrous Materials & Metallurgy II
- Non-Ferrous Metals & Metallurgy
- Heat Treatment
- Fasteners & Screw Threads
- Machine Elements
- Metal Surface Treatment
Are you looking for particular Japanese Industrial Standards which you would like to purchase individually? No problem!
- All downloads can be ordered as direct downloads.
- Use the search box in our WebShop to find the precise Japanese Industrial Standards you need.
- You can search most effectively by using the official code, such as: JIS B 1174, JIS Z 1604.
If you have any questions or would like personal advice or consultation, simply call us on +49 30 2601-2361 or write us an email. The experts in our Foreign Standards Service will be glad to help.