A search field is shown at the top left of each page.
Here you can search for standards, seminars and conferences, or Beuth publications.
Use the wildcard * as a placeholder for any number of letters or numerals. For instance, enter "machin*" to search for the terms "machine", "machinery", "machines", "machinable", etc.
The default operator is "and". That means that when you enter several terms, a search is made for documents containing ALL these words. You can also use the OR operator (or "|" symbol) to search for documents containing one word or the other.
Searches are NOT case sensitive; that means it doesn't matter whether you use capital or small letters.
Example: "safety requirements OR specifications" searches for documents containing the word "safety" AND the word "requirements" OR the word "specifications".
Results will be shown for:
- "foreign standards" (i.e. published outside Germany)
- "national standards" (i.e. published within Germany)
- "Regul. Techn. Docs" (i.e. legislation related to technology)
- "publications" (other than standards or technical rules, e.g. books, handbooks, etc.)
- "DIN Handbooks"
- "loose-leaf publications"
- "online services"
- "info material" (i.e. informative material on a product)
The bibliographic entry for each product includes the following information:
- Document number or title of publication
- Publication date
- The original language the document was published in
- Any other language versions
- Other products the document is contained in ("also avail in")
- A link to the table of contents OR a list of documents contained in that product
- The price for downloading the document (registration as myBeuth customer necessary) incl. VAT.
- The price for shipping a hard copy to you ("Shipment") (incl. VAT but not including shipping and handling)
- "Sub": If you have a subscription at Beuth (registered myBeuth customers only) check here to include the item in your subscription.
Do you have any comments about our website?
Please write us an email. We look forward to your feedback.
Your Beuth online team