About this product
The Standards Flat Rate VDI 25 offers companies and organizations the opportunity to purchase VDI Standards in a bundle at a good and fixed price. Based on the Flat Rate you will receive 25 VDI Standards within a period of 12 months.
How does the Flat Rate work – your advantages:
- Smart savings: Regardless of the individual prices of the documents, the Standards Flat Rate VDI 25 is offered at a fixed price including a savings advantage.
- No subscription: The Standards Flat Rate is valid for one year and expires automatically – you do not commit any subscription obligations.
- More flexibility: You do not have to decide right away which 25 VDI Standards you will purchase – you have 12 months to decide.
- You will not miss anything: Just before your Standards Flat Rate expires, we will inform you per e-mail about the documents you have purchased so far so that you can take full advantage of your Standards Flat Rate.
How to easily order your Standards Flat Rate VDI 25
- Easily order your Standards Flat Rate online – select your desired Standards Flat Rate with a klick and add it to the Basket.
- After completing the order, we will confirm the activation of your Standards Flat Rate per e-mail.
- Now you can download the selected documents in PDF format directly from our WebShop.
Here‘s another advantage – less administrative effort
Regardless of the individual prices of the documents, the Standards Flat Rate is offered at a fixed price (see above): this will be charged only once – that means you will only receive one invoice and will thereby reduce your administrative effort while reducing the cost for the purchase of standards considerably.
For your information:
- The Standards Flat Rate is valid for a period of 12 months.
- Within 12 months you can purchase one standard flat rate per standards collection (DIN, ISO, VDI). After 12 months, a new flat rate of the same standards collection can be purchased. One flat rate per year, per standards collection, per company applies.
- The documents can only be downloaded in PDF format.
- With the Standards Flat Rate, only standards that have already been published and are consequently available can be downloaded. Standards that can be pre-ordered, i.e. documents that have not been published yet, are not included in the Standards Flat Rate.
- The Standards Flat Rate is only valid for VDI documents to be downloaded. It does not include VDI handbooks.