The standards of the Canadian CSA Group are now also available for download from Beuth.
This is how to find the standards you need:
- It’s simple: To search for specific CSA standards, enter a search term in the search field on the top right of this page. This can be, for example, a keyword (such as “strength design in aluminum”) or a designation (e.g. CSA B52HB-16).
- You can then use the filter function to refine your search further.
About CSA Group
CSA Group is an independent, non-profit, member-based association dedicated to advancing safety, sustainability and social good. As an internationally-accredited standards development and testing & certification organization, CSA Group also provides
- consumer product evaluation and
- education & training services.
For nearly a century, the CSA Group has been a trusted advisor to manufacturers, retailers, public authorities and consumers around the world. The CSA mark stands for safety and trust, appearing on billions of products around the world.
The CSA Group operates in the following fields:
- Business management
- Construction and building products
- Electrical engineering
- Energy, environment & sustainability
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Infrastructure and public works
- Manufacturing and industrial equipment
- Occupational health and safety
- Public safety
Our team will be glad to assist – and will also answer any queries if you need any standards and specifications from other countries.