International collections of technical rules
ISO, ASTM, BSI, SAE, ASME & Co. – One-stop shop.
Quality for more than 90 years
Beuth – subsidiary of DIN, the German Institute for Standardization – for decades has been the first place that thousands of customers turn to when it comes to the hassle-free purchase of international standards.
Your reliable partner
Beuth’s Foreign Standards Service, our team of experts for the procurement of international collections, liaises closely with over 200 standards-setters and numerous technical publishers from across the world.
- We procure all international standards for you, even if these are not available in the Beuth WebShop.
- We will clarify any questions you may have with the standards-setter/technical publisher.
- We provide you with a detailed offer before your purchase to ensure transparency.
- We check the available formats of the documents as well as access options.
- We take care of customs issues for you.
- We speak your language.
Finding the document you need
Use our search mask to research international standards systematically. Strong search terms include relevant key words (such as “strength design in aluminum”) or official designations (e.g. CSA B52HB-16 or ASTM D 4067:2016). All search results can be refined using the filter function on the left side of the website.
Do you have questions or would you like a personal consultation? Give us a call or send an email! We look forward to hearing from you.
Beuth’s Foreign Standards Service: Count on our proven quality.
Foreign Standards Service
Phone: +49 30 2601-2361
Fax: +49 30 2601-1801