What is Standards Ticker/doc?
"Standards Ticker/doc" is an update service for your collections of standards and technical rules. You send us a list of standards you wish to be monitored. The Standards Ticker team then provides you every month with important bibliographic information on superseding documents, new editions and withdrawals of documents in your collection. We also automatically deliver all superseding documents and new editions as soon as they are published. This way you stay up-to-date. On a regular basis we inform you of the current status of your collection - even if nothing has changed.
- Regular e-mails giving the current status of all standards in your collection and giving details for all new editions, withdrawals, etc.
- Offers for purchasing new editions
- Information tailored to your collection of documents, based on your company profile
- Easy-to-use tool for managing your selected standards online
- Searching for other standards related to your collection: Every six months we send you information about documents that could be of interest to you
Document collections covered by Standards Ticker/doc:
Almost all national and international collections available via the Beuth webshop.
Phone: + 49 30 2601-2759