DIN EN ISO 9001:2015-11
Title (german) Qualitätsmanagementsysteme - Anforderungen (ISO 9001:2015); Deutsche und Englische Fassung EN ISO 9001:2015
One of the most popular International Standards, ISO 9001 specifies requirements for quality management systems (QMS). The bilingual version (German – English) can be ordered now.
Succeed with quality! Order DIN EN ISO 9001
More than 1 million companies worldwide are certified to ISO 9001.
A quality system to DIN EN ISO 9001 helps companies:
- Organize processes
- Enhance performance
- Improve internal communication
- Continually improve
- Meet customer needs while at the same time complying with legal requirements
- Increase customer satisfaction
The DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 revision
The new edition of DIN EN ISO 9001 addresses the many changes the business world has experienced since the last revision in 2000. Organizations that already use DIN EN ISO 9001 are encouraged to transition to the new edition as soon as possible.
What’s new in the 2015 revision?
The major change is that the standard has been restructured according to the “high level structure (HLS)” which is being used for all management system standards. This will make it easier to use several QMS standards in parallel. Other major changes include:
- A new focus on risk management
- A greater emphasis on leadership
- Suitability for growing sectors such as the services industry
- Consideration of knowledge as a key resource
- Two new clauses giving more importance to the context surrounding the organization and its stakeholders
- Less of a focus on products; the standard now refers to “goods and services“
Order the new final version of DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 (German – English) now.
Title (english): Quality management systems - Requirements (ISO 9001:2015); German and English version EN ISO 9001:2015
Document type: Standard
Publication date: 2015-11
Languages: German, English
Document: Referenced in