- In general a network license has to be obtained for each document collection (i.e. from each organization that issues documents)
- Every organization has a different licensing model.
- For DIN Standards, a network license can be obtained by becoming a DIN Member (including permission to reproduce documents).
- Here is a list of document collections for which Beuth can provide or acquire a network license: Network licenses
- A network license is also required for metadata (bibliographic information) that is distributed within a company network for the purposes of searching.