These software solutions allow you to monitor your document collection yourself:
“Standards Ticker/compact” update service
- Customized subscription to full texts of standards
- Monthly information on status of collection
- Covers collections of up to 1,000 documents
- Especially attractive for small and medium size enterprises (SMEs).
Perinorm: For standards searching and standards management
- International database
- Information supplied directly by standards bodies
- Management and alert functions
- Can be combined with access to full texts
- Especially attractive for medium and large companies
e-Norm: Software for managing quality documentation and standards
- Wide selection of management functions
- Includes text management (e.g. stamping PDF documents)
- With order and licence management functions
- Optional access to external systems
- Tailored to the needs of any size company
- All Beuth products and solutions are compatible with all commercially available computers and servers.
- They run on all major operating systems, and commonly used browsers are supported.
- Special system requirements may apply for certain product variations.
- In some cases there are special conditions for using the software.
Special software functions available
- Adapting the user interface to your company's "corporate design"
- Providing interfaces to other systems or databases
- Covering internal ordering and cost allocation processes
- Allowing for simultaneous licensing of documents
- And many more